Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back to the Basics

Every closet needs a few basic items. A few of my favorite basic pieces:

Jessica Simpson Shoes, Comaso Flats
Jessica Simpson flats $37.50 at MACY's
I wear flats everyday. Jessica Simpson flats are by far my favorite brand to buy flats from.

Annie faux-wrap dress  $69.99 at Banana Republic
Wrap dresses are just great go-to items.

Perfect khaki pants  at Gap
I love the wide legs of these khaki's at Gap. So cute.

BASIC CARDIGAN
BASIC CARDIGAN
19.90 USD at Zara

I'm always on the hunt for a good, affordable cardigan. I don't think I can have too many of them.

Women's Denim Jackets Regular Price$34.94 at Old Navy
I have had the same 2 denim jackets for years! In fact, I'm wearing one right now.

Women's Seamless Stretch Tanks Regular Price$14.50 at Old Navy
I love a good tank. Layering is so great with tanks.

Favorite scoopneck T  Now $12.50 at Gap

 I love pieces that can be dressed up AND dressed casually.

No comments:

Post a Comment