Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh Sooo Busy... Well, Kind Of

My weekend consisted of:

Cold and Allergy Relief bath beads. It's super strong smelling. It is made of Echinacea, ginseng, and Tea Tree.
I'm VERY excited about the Coconut 3-in-1 bubble bath, shampoo, and body wash from Wal-Mart.

Avocado & Oatmeal clay mask for purging pores
Chocolate & Strawberry clay mask for deep pore cleansing
Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask for clarifying and renewing skin
Deep Cleansing Clean-Up Mud Mask

I bought some Jessica Simpson sandals from TJ Maxx.

Here's a better view of the cuteness that are these sandals.
Visited Dave and Buster's and owned some skee ball.
Thinking about buying these curtains.
I found a tie dye kit at Bed Bath and Beyond! I plan to tie dye my heart out.

AE White Denim Jacket
Got a white denim jacket from American Eagle for $49.50


Night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the denim jacket! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love those face and hair masks!!!

    ReplyDelete