Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, March 2, 2012

5 Things I Am Loving

HAPPY FRIDAY!

My favorite app is the Shop Style app. I highly recommend it. You can shop different stores, save your favorite items in a folder, and they give sale alerts on your favorited items!



This stuff does a good job of taming my hair. I prefer to put it on when my hair is damp and then blow dry it or let it air dry and then straighten/curl it. I have thick hair, so I'd guess that thinner hair should use A LOT less than what I typically use.





Neon Colors. I have a hot/neon like pink polish on right now. It screams summer!!



 Wide Leg Jeans! I got some wide leg jeans from Forever 21 recently. They are similar to the above jeans. I'm ready for something other than skinny jeans! I feel like wide leg jeans compliment me better.



I'm not a huge soup person, but last night I had a bowl of loaded baked potato soup at Longhorn Steakhouse. It was sooo good! So good, that I'm craving it right now. I will be getting some to-go this weekend.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment