Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lucy Hale and the Pretty Little Liars

I love the ABC Family show Pretty Little Liars. Lucy Hale is such a great actress, not to mention gorgeous. Her hair always looks like she just had it done. How in the world does that happen?? Not to mention, the girl has style! I've loved her since she was on the short lived show Privileged. Here are some great pics of Lucy.
Lucy and Pretty Little Liars co-star Ashley Benson are in new Bongo ads.

From her Twitter page.


Lucy Hale Actress Lucy Hale arrives at the premiere of The Weinstein Company's "Scream 4" held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on April 11, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
Click to view full size image
Click to view full size image

Catching up on this past season right now! Anyone else a huge Pretty Little Liars fan?

3 comments:

  1. Me! Gosh if i had all seasons on dvd i would watch them one after the other! pretty little liars is so addicting! indeed, lucy hale is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i love her! and her style is amazing. what a babe.

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her too and my boyfriend has a little crush on her since he watched Sorority Wars on Lifetime with me. LOL Pretend I didnt say my bf watched that movie with me ;)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete