Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wet Seal

Wet Seal has some of the best outfits in ads I've seen in awhile.

This just looks like a cute casual/but not too casual, date night outfit. I'm obsessed with different color jeans right now. I love the deep blue skinny jeans.

I think this would be a cute outfit to wear to school. It's casual and comfy.

Love this outfit!! What a fun girls night out outfit!

Hello summer! I plan on wearing this all summer.

I've never thought about pairing rain boots with a dress. It looks so cool.

I have some red skinny jeans and a black net like top and have never thought to pair the two. The light belt and hat are perfect touches that pop.
Wet Seal Active
I could live in this kind of outfit.
Wet Seal Outerwear
This is sooo cute. It really could be worn year round. The trench in pink is great!

This would be a great Valentine's date outfit. You can't go wrong with a blazer or nice light jacket.



www.wetseal.com

1 comment:

  1. owww, i love the colored skirt, it reminds me of mondrian!!! so cool!

    <3
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete