Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Must Haves:

Tunics:
Lurex Stripe Tunic
Lurex Stripe Tunic $39.00 at Arden B.
I'd like some long tops to wear with skinny jeans and leggings. I don't like to wear shorter tops with skinnies. I find it hard to locate tops that are long enough though.


Hair cut:
I need a haircut, like bad. I really should get my highlights redone as well, but don't want to waste the money or my time just sitting there. Love Carrie's layers!


Manicure:
I need a manicure! I will be opting for a color change and not a full manicure though!


Weekend bag:
Large Duffel
Large Duffel
$64.99–$85.00 from Vera Bradley
I need a weekend bag that is not a big piece of luggage and not a small tote bag. Vera Bradley has some fun designs. What I like most is the soft fabric they make their stuff out of. Bad thing? It's not cheap.



Primer:
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer, $38 at Sephora
I thought I read somewhere, where purple was good for skin with a yellow undertone. I have more of a yellow undertone than a pink one, so it's worth trying.


Cardigans:
Enamel-button cardigan  On sale for $19.99 at Gap
I wear cardigans all the time. I would love to have one in every color. Gap has some great basic pieces.



Aromatherapy:
Sleep - Lavender Vanilla Bath Soak - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
Aromatherapy Bath Soak from Bath and Body Works: $16.00
They also have a stress relief version and a energy verion.



Sperry wedges:
Women's Fairwind Wedge
Sperry $79.99
I'd wear these everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment