Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cha-Ching!

I'm in the market for a new wallet. A solid, long lasting, cute wallet. Preferably, I'd like a wallet that zips all the way around. I think to get a solid wallet, I'm going to have to spend some $$. Now, nothing like the Tory Burch listed below, which is CRAZY expensive. Before I go to the mall to look, I'm going to check out TJ Maxx and Marshall's. They tend to have a wide selection to choose from and I feel there is a great chance of finding the right one.
Kelly & Katie Darcie Envelope Clutch
Kelly & Katie Darcie Envelope Clutch
$19.95 at DSW
DIESEL - Wallets - AMAZONITE LOCK
AMAZONITE LOCK $50.00 at Diesel
Robinson Snap Continental Wallet
Robinson Snap Continental Wallet
$250.00 at Tory Burch
Fossil Handbag, Key-Per Clutch Wallet
Fossil wallet at Macy's $45
RODEO WALLET
Rodeo Wallet $14.99 at Bakers

Key-Per Zip Clutch $45 at Fossil
The Sak Handbag, Artist Circle Large Wallet

The Sak Handbag, Artist Circle Large Wallet

Reg. $29.00
Sale $20.99

at MACY'S



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog! I found you on a makeup site and loved your blog name so I had to check you out!

    If you are interested in monthly beauty subscription services, you should check out my blog. Next month I will be featuring 7 different boxes! :)

    http://mybeautyboxes.blogspot.com

    I am also having giveaways nonstop at least until the end of March. If I receive enough traffic, I will continue doing giveaways all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fossil art-deco type one. very cute blog. would you like to follow each other? http://roccitystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first color blocked wallet is so cute. Great finds!

    xo Kate
    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete