Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Anthropolgie

Today was my first day to visit an Anthropolgie. It is very expensive, but the one I went to had a room of sale items, which had a lot of clothes marked down. My friend found one top for me before we made it into the sale room that was soooo cute. I tried it on and loved it. The bad news? It was $98!! I just couldn't do it. I guess I'll have to wait until it goes on sale and hope it doesn't sell out!

Here it is:
Striped Intersection Top Oh, I love it!!!!!!!

So, instead of buying that one shirt for nearly $100, I went to TJ Maxx and got several things for that much money. I'll post pics tomorrow!

Other things from Anthropologie I really like:

                                                         Lacuna Petals Blouse
                                                              Lacuna Petals Blouse
                                                                          $158.00
Scully Pencil Skirt
Scully Pencil Skirt
$118.00
Scalloped Strings Tank
Scalloped Strings Tank
$68.00
 
 
I'll be making another trip back to the sale room soon!

1 comment: