Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's Relax Time, Everybody...


It's Wednesday evening and that means it's time to relax! My plans? Well...
 Modern Family is new

Catch up on Real Housewives of Orange County. I'm caught up on Atlanta, so now I must catch up with Vicki and crew. Gretchen has the best hair by the way. It literally looks like this all the time:




Skipping Topics:


I'm thinking I am going to have elephants as a running theme in my living room

$89.95 at Z Gallerie



Would love this elephant lamp shade on my desk.
I saw this on pinterest but I don't know where it came from. Sooo cute!



elephant pillow cover.
Another Pinterest find! I feel like if you can find the right fabric, this would be a pretty easy thing to make. I love the gold coloring

Gero Heine Photography - it's expensive but gorgeous
View Product
Truly Madly Deeply Psychedelephant Sweatshirt $29.99 - Urban Outfitters
It's different and fun.
Daytrip Elephant Necklace
Elephant necklace on sale for $8 - Buckle
 
View Product
Elephant tie-back $14.00 - Urban Outfitters
I'll probably need to go ahead and get some curtains for this to work.



Here's to hoping TJ Maxx has similar items!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, can't go wrong with Elephants ^^ and woot for Modern Family!

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff!!

    Please check out my blog and follow me as well
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete