Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Francesca's Collections

Every heard of Francesca's Collections? They have clothes, accessories and random gift items. I really like them because there is a slim chance you'll see someone else walking around with your outfit. They are not too expensive. Still though, I like and prefer the sale rack. I got compliments on a sale dress I wore from there today. Here are a few cute things:

Harvest Shorts
$19.98
$9.98
I like the detailed hose and shorts look.
 
Poppy Fields Dress
$44.00
$24.98
They have a lot of cute dresses that can be dressed up or worn casually.

Ups & Downs Wrap
$38.00
Cute wrap!! I'm really into the chevron look.
 
Sunlight Bag
$44.00
A great pop of color to any outfit.
 
Linear Leaves Earrings
$14.00
The blue color on top of the gold is gorgeous.
 

High Rise Top
$34.00
Great look to show off fit shoulders!
 
 
 
 

2 comments: