Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shay Mitchell and the Pretty Little Liars

Continuing on my love for all things Pretty Little Liars, I present you Shay Mitchell. The camera loves Shay! She is so photogenic. You can't tell me her hair is not envy worthy in literally every picture!

I cannot wait for the new season to start this summer.
I bet this dress pops even more in person. Great colors.


I love this dress. It fits her so well.


Shay Mitchell Performers/actors Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Troian Avery Bellisario, and Ian Harding pose in press room during the 2010 Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Amphitheatre on August 8, 2010 in Universal City, California.
Teen Choice Awards


Can I be a Pretty Little Liar too??

Incredible necklace

Shay Mitchell Covers Seventeen Prom 2012 Issue
Seventeen Prom Magazine

Shay Mitchell - 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars at 'Good Morning America'
Casual cool

Bouffant hair love

No comments:

Post a Comment