Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cowgirl Museum...

Did you know there is a cowgirl museum in Fort Worth, Texas? Ohhh yeahhh. Well, late last year I visited the National Cowgirl Museum. I didn't have high hopes for it since that's not typically my thing. However, I was surprised that it is was actually fun and interesting. Here are some snippets from my trip.







So while we were in Texas, I HAD to visit the wax museum in Grand Prairie. It ended up being a decent wax museum, although some of the rooms were pretty weird. I opted out of taking pictures of the weird/puzzling wax figures.




Apparently, Guy Fieri featured a restaurant in Dallas, TX called Twisted Root Burger. They have good burgers and milkshakes. My favorite part was how they give every order a special name. Our name was Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Ha, it's the little things like that, that I just love.




 
Good times straight in the heart of Texas!

2 comments:

  1. Its not my thing either, but it looks awesome! Beautiful photos, and Sam, you are so pretty!!

    http://www.yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos
    I am following you now, hope you wanna following me back :)

    xoxo,
    dwitafirina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete