Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Emma Stone

Emma Stone is hilarious. Not to mention she is just so darn likable. I just watched Easy A and she is such a great actress. Easy A was not the best movie in my opinion, but it was worth watching to see her spot on comedic timing.
I mean, how many people can pull off blonde hair AND red hair??



ELLE

Cool pic from GQ

Belted Glam

Golden Globes 2011

Blonde hair? Loves it too.

Green and red

MTV Movie Awards


The old look over your shoulder pose

I absolutely love her hair color.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE HER!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty and funny! We saw Easy A a while ago and thought is was funny because of her. You're right, she looks great with red or blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog and saw this post. I absolutely love emma stone, she's my favorite actor. :O Especially in Crazy Stupid Love. Loving your blog and I followed :) I'd really appreciate it if you could check out mine also, im also new to blogging. :)

    http://karbri-photography.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore emma, shes gorgeos!

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love emma stone's style so much, she's quickly becoming a fashion icon for me! Your blog is lovely, if you want to take a look at mine it’s at http://www.grassettagillie.com, if you’d like we should follow each other! :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love emma! She looks amazing in anything!

    ReplyDelete