Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Few Tid Bits

SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
Listen, 7 For All Mankind, you are too darn expensive!!!!!! I have one pair of 7 jeans and I got them at Plato's Closet years ago. I've enjoyed them thoroughly and would love another pair. I guess the next pair will be used as well.


In-stores & online, ends 6/6. Summer Starts Here Sale. All shorts and lots of other stuff on sale! Adult shorts starting at $15. Kids shorts starting at $8. Swim starting at $6. Now through Memorial Day, 5/28: All tees & tanks on sale. Startign at $4. Tanks in-store starting at $2. Select styles only, while supplies last. Online and in-store pricing may vary. Ends 6/6.
I went to Old Navy and got: 3 tanks, a dress, and a jacket all for under $35. Thank you Old Navy for feeding my shopping habit in a positive way.

'X-Factor' judges, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, LA Reid and Simon Cowell arriving for the first day of auditions at the Erwin Center in Austin, Texas on May 24, 2012.
I'm a Britney fan without a doubt, but good gosh she looks awkward and uncomfortable in the X-Factor pictures.

'X-Factor' judges, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, LA Reid and Simon Cowell arriving for the first day of auditions at the Erwin Center in Austin, Texas on May 24, 2012.
I'm excited to see what Demi brings as a judge to X-Factor. I love her outfit head to toe in this pic.



e.l.f. Studio Blush, Fuschia Fusion, .16 oz
E.L.F. Studio Blush Fushia Fusion
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. I think I got it for $3 at Target. Totally recommend.



Happy Memorial Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG you should try going to an Old Navy outlet! 40% off everything. It's intense!

    xo,
    janmiguel.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love old navy, they always have beautiful things on sale!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete