Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sally Hansen


 So, I was skeptical of the Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. I figured it would basically be like putting stickers on my nails. It would only be a matter of time before the fell off. Well, I was wrong! These things are great. They last 7-10 days (for me) and the box contains several extra pieces in case you chip or need to replace one. Some of the kinds I've tried:
It Girl
Houndstooth
Queen of the Jungle

Sally Hansen has a ton of options if these aren't your style. Next on my to try list is the Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the plaid nail sticker looks awesome! How'd it turn out on your nails?

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way better than I would have thought. I'm not a master at putting them on yet but people were still super impressed by the way they turned out. I just put the sticker on my nail and clip off the excess sticker. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. Mmm these are a nail perfectionists dream. I recently visited my local Target to snag a few of the Valentines Day collection. I always put clear nail polish on over the stickers to get more for my money ;) and have them last longer. The giraffe print looks adorable.

    Please do pay me a visit so that we might follow one another :)

    -TheFashist
    http://thefash-ist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clear polish works? I'm going to try that, thanks!!

      Delete