Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Stuff I Love


Hello Kitty and Disney Princess bubble bath. They smell delicious!

I was in Ulta awhile back looking for some fun hair clips or hairbands when I came across this french braid band. I didn't even know Dancing with the Stars made products of any kind. I loved the look of it though. It's an easy way to dress hair up. I like to wear it when I put my hair up so as to add a little something to an otherwise boring hair-do.

I can't really remember where I got this scarf. I want to say Francesca's Collections. They have some of the cutest accessories. The earrings at Francesca's are adorable and different enough that you probably wouldn't see someone else wearing them.

Sam Edelman flats. I wasn't familiar with Sam Edelman when I bought these at Macy's a long time ago. They ended up being around 30 bucks on sale. Sam Edelman has tons of good looking shoes. They are on the expensive side though, so I'm not really sure why mine were sooo on sale. These flats have a nice beading in the shape of a flower on top.

L'OREAL Sublime Bronze is the best bronzer ever! I've tried tons of tanners but this one is by far my favorite. I don't like the bronzer/tanners that take time to build up color and this stuff doesn't make me wait. Great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog!

    I love anything animal print! I have way too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha me too! Can't go wrong with some animal print!! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete