Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Betsey Johnson

The Betsey Johnson line is either too eccentric for me or just eccentric enough that I can wear it out. This line often runs on the pricey end though. Although, I can often find her things at Macys and TJ Maxx at a better price.
GLITTER LIPS STUD EARRINGS - Betsey Johnson
Glitter Lips Stud Earrings $30.00
                                                           
HUDSON CRINKLE CHIFFON STRAPLESS DRESS - Betsey Johnson
HUDSON CRINKLE CHIFFON STRAPLESS DRESS it's "on sale" for $298. I think this may be more for younger girls, but I love it. It may be because I love tie dye and this reminds me of that. It just seems like a fun, whimsical dress.  
                                               

PEARL CHAIN SHOULDER BAG - Betsey Johnson
Pearl Chain Shoulder Bag $128
Maybe not a purse for everyday but I definitely think this would go great for a special occasion, like a wedding.
                                                      
LLOLA COMBAT BOOTS WITH RUFFLE - Betsey Johnson
LLOLA COMBAT BOOTS WITH RUFFLE $129.95
Sooo cute. These would look good with skinnh jeans. The leopard print accent is a cool touch.
WINK INTARSIA LONG SLEEVE TUNIC SWEATER - Betsey Johnson
WINK INTARSIA LONG SLEEVE TUNIC SWEATER
$98.00
This is actually from her Pink Patch line. Very cool sweater. You could do a lot with this.

SMOOCH CRYSTAL FLATS - Betsey Johnson
Smooch Crystal Flats $109.95
I love the lip print on top of the shoe. Very cute!


Betsey Johnson creates fun, flirty, colorful pieces. I found everything listed at http://www.betseyjohnson.com/home/index.jsp

4 comments:

  1. There's a Betsey Johnson a few blocks from me and I always have to smile when I walk by. The decor is so fun and girly, all pink with black and white striped curtains. She's a bit wacky but definitely an original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely can't help but smile when I see Betsey stuff. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I am a big fan of hers, too. She has the best sunglasses and make-up bags! :) Cute post!

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's pink and sparkles, I'm in. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete