Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Velour Foreverrrrrr....

So a couple of ladies at work were making fun of me for saying that I like velour tracksuits. One, that was rude on their part. Two, those velour pants are stinking comfortable. Third, maybe the tracksuit's prime was 10 years ago, but since when did comfort go out of style?


Velour Essentials, 2 for $70


I'm not saying wear one to a wedding or to work. All I'm saying is, don't be so judgy, judgy mcjudgerson. Sometimes it is nice to put on something comfortable, that allows maximum movement. And by the way, I just wear the pants because the jackets don't fit me anymore. I've had all of mine since high school.






I rest my case.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! Its like sweat pants but upgraded :) I used to have a pink set when i was in high school. Now I've been looking for black set but i cant find it in black. I love this for traveling, its so cozy and fashionable at the same time :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete