Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Did Not Find Coach, Coach Found Me...

First off, I love cross-body purses. It leaves my arms and hands free to do whatever it is they do. Secondly, the most expensive bag I own is probably a Jessica Simpson purse. Well, a lady at work came in with the cutest light purple Coach cross-body bag and I wanted one the second I saw it. Turns out she bought it from the Coach outlet site. I glanced around the outlet, as well as the main Coach website. After searching Coach, I came upon the purse that was meant for me. I introduce to you my brand new Coach purse...


That's my said excuse for a collage. Here is a better picture I found online.
 


Even better news? My friend had a coupon, so I got it for a pretty great discount!!


Night night from me and my Coach bag.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats pretty awesome. Very cute bag :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bag!!! I've been eyeing the Willis for months & praying that I get it for Christmas!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag! Thanks for stopping by ;)..following u via gfc/bloglovin now, hope you'll do the same!

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, LOVE it! So glad to be your newest follower. :) Would love it if you could stop by mine, follow if you like. xoxo!

    http://dreaming-of-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete