Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November Wants...What's left of November

I love pajamas. Why not buy a new pair every year?

 
Camel Gold Bali Gold Odyssey Turquoise Crystal Wrap
I  just think this watch would look really good on my arm. That's just what I think. ;)


Sleep - Lavender Chamomile Luxury Bath - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
Lavender Chamomile Bath - Can I get a what what from those who have trouble sleeping too?

 
Majesty peacoat
Peacoat

Pinned Image
I just saw these on Pinterest. Apparently at Anthropologie a couple of years ago. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
 
Printed Angora Fingerless Glove
My hands are cold even right now.



:)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, we officially want everything on this list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pajamas every year? How about every month! haha
    And those boots are so lovely, I hate when you find something and it was made so long ago! :(

    ReplyDelete