Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Frankie Sandford of The Saturdays

I'm not even sure how I came across The Saturdays, but I love group member Frankie Sandford's style. Like love. She has this super short, funky haircut. Few people can have that cut and it compliment them so well, but Frankie looks gorgeous with it!  I just found out E! is doing a reality show with The Saturdays and I am pumped!
 
She kind of reminds me of Victoria Beckham.

Nautical love

Simple chic look

A pop of color

Fall/Winter must

Yes, I want this outfit.

She wears those booties in several pics and I love them so much. They go with so many colors and outfits.

Even a velour outfit looks chic

Great party dress

Love her and The Saturdays style! Hoping to get some of their cds soon. Is anyone familiar with these ladies?

9 comments:

  1. She looks great. I love her haircut too. I'm normally not a big fan of short haircuts, but it looks lovely on her.

    Xo
    Jennifer | My Scrambled Style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- she has fantastic style... also, i've always wanted to try short hair, but always chicken out....

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. that outfit with the fur coat is gorgeous!

    http://paintedheels.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, short haircut look totally fab on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she always looks great
    love her haircut

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of these guys but damn her hairstyle is killer! I feel like chopping my locks now!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her style is amazing! I see that she's big on scarves like me and my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That haircut is awesome, and her style is great!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ye I love Frankie's style too..started following you, can you follow me back please thanks so much :-) xox

    http://mssadiejane86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete