Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

To Scarf Or Not To Scarf

I love a good scarf. I don't think I could pull off the scarf in summer look though, seeing as how my normal temperature feels as though it is 105 at all times. I'll be whipping the scarf collection out come fall.
Touch of the Wild Scarf
Francesca's

Dip-Dye Logo Jacquard Scarf
Tory Burch



Fossil


Anthro
Anthropologie

Women's Printed Voile Woven Scarf
Lacoste


Brenda Strong


Katie Holmes rocking a short scarf.


Nicole Scherzinger, whose whole outfit I love.


Jessica Alba wears more scarves year round than anyone I have every seen in my life.


Victoria Beckham is too cool for school, and I like it!


Blake Lively and the classic Burberry scarf. I bought a fake one that was $10 since the Burberry one is a couple hundred dollars. Gosh, I love her boots by the way.

2 comments:

  1. I love scarves. I probably own like 30 different ones. But i agree, its not a summer accessory.
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love scarfs and I know what you mean about loving a good one. I think Blake looks so pretty and I like all the celebs you picked. Looking at this pic of Katie, she definitely seems sad. Hopefully she's better now that she's moved on :)

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete