Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Past 2 Dayssss...

Work had a shaved ice truck come by Friday. I bought the strawberry/grape mix. Yummmm. It was a nice treat on such a hot and humid day.

Cosmic bowling at Dave and Buster's. Man, Dave and Buster's is fun. We also played a couple of rounds of the game where you dance and have to step in sync with the arrows. The song of choice was MC Hammer, You Can't Touch This.

Not thinking, I wore sandals to go bowling. So, I bought some stylish Dave and Buster's socks. I kind of really like them though. The group that was next to us were either very amused or annoyed by us. :) You do have to be 21 or older to be at Dave and Buster's after 10pm, and could tell everyone was wondering if we were even 21. FYI- we are, plus some.

I bought Bodycology Cherry Blossom shower gel/bubble bath at Ulta for $2.50. At Publix it was $4.39!

I love Hello Kitty!!! I've seen these purses online but not in person until today. Very cute.

Hello Kitty slick computer cases

HAppY SATurDAY!

3 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous, darling! looks like you had very fun time. I love bowling we just had Big Al's open here its HUGE!!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hello Kitty bag!
    Thank you for your comment by the way, I am following you now
    Hope we can follow each others <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rocked a hello kitty wallet until I was about 19 haha

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete