Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Going Swimming

Well, not really, but soon. While I wait for the weather to warm up for good and I try and get in shape, here are some of pool time items I'm loving .

Wide Leather Strap Sandals
Rainbows at PacSun
Victoria Secret's
Diesel - Sandy Beach Bag
Diesel at Zappos



14k Gold Earrings, Large Polished Hoop
Macy's



Old Navy
Shoshanna at Saks Fifth Avenue
CARTWHEEL HAT WITH GROSGRAIN BAND
Zara

Product Image
House of Harlow

Ahhh, don't I wish!

4 comments:

  1. Loving that Zara hat! It's so chic and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathing suit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im finally going to mexico in 2 months, i need some new swim suits asap!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete