Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TOMS or Converse

I'd like some casual shoes. The one's that come to mind are Toms and Converse shoes. They don't necessarily have to be those brands, but I want something similar to those looks.
Sherry Stone-Washed Cord Women's Classics

Sherry Stone-Washed Cord Women's Classics

$54   TOMS            
Chuck Taylor Slim Slip 39.99 CONVERSE


TOMS Blue Canvas Women's Classics
TOMS Blue Canvas Classics $44
Authentic Lo Pro Hot Neon Sneakers
$45.00 at PacSun






Olive Vegan Women's Wrap Boots
Nothing to do with what I wanted, but when I saw these TOMS boots I went nuts! I LOVE THESE.


1 comment:

  1. I like converses and they go so well with casual outfits. I love the fact that TOMS gives a pair of new shoes to a child in need with every purchase.
    I get my wannabe converses from F21 and have 4 pairs: red, yellow, white and turquoise!

    ReplyDelete