Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mall Trip

As usual on Saturday, I made my way to the mall. What else are you suppose to do on the weekend, ya know? I didn't purchase any clothes but I did pick up the following:

Not the best picture of my new Jessica Simpson purse, but you get the idea. Marshall's had a few Jessica purses on sale. I needed a purse that had some room to stuff all the things I don't need to carry around.

Coconut Water 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works


Tiki Beach 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works was having a 2 candles for $20 deal. I picked Tiki Beach and Coconut Water. I wouldn't have done this deal typically, but the 3 wick, beach smelling candles were too much to resist.



Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer
I have high hopes for this stuff. It says it's suppose to fill in lines and even out discoloration. Big claims Smashbox. We will see if this is true.

Angelika
NARS Angelika Gloss. It not overly sticky and has just the right amount of color.


I miss the mall already. :)

1 comment: