Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Over Did It At Old Navy And I Don't Feel Bad...

Old Navy is having a sale on tees and some other basic items. I couldn't let such a deal pass by without even checking it out. Well, I checked it out and found quite a lot of fun pieces.

Love this color. Not your typical cardigan color.

Soft blue is great for Spring

Tees can be made into whatever you want it to be. I found 2 but may go up a size so it can be a little roomy.

Pair with a denim jacket and some kacky shorts.

I'm still debating on this one. I like the color and back to it but have mixed feelings on the front.

Just a great top that I can put a cardigan over and wear to work.

Cuteness

Possibly going to pair these with wedges


Such a great dress. I may have to pin the top so it stays together. It was on sale and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment