Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday's Polish Change

I haven't gotten my nails done in awhile, so today seemed like a good day to finally get find time and do it. A couple of weeks ago, I picked up some China Glaze polish from Sally's Beauty. It was so striking in the bottle. Well, not once it was painted on. I don't know if it is all the polish, or the lady who painted my nails. The polish is a lot more sheer than I would have liked, and my nails could have used a 3rd coat of polish. Not a color I'd recommend, but not totally bad.







-Thinking about signing up for hot yoga...

4 comments:

  1. i know what you mean, you can never guess with nail polish. one time i bought this cute sparkly one, but i literally had to get like 7 coats, it was weird.. but anyway, your nails still look cute!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color, it's looks electric.
    What is hot yoga? It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, totally in love with this color!!!!

    You have a cute blog. Following you now. Hope you can share back the love and follow me back too.

    Much love from YYC~
    KD

    ReplyDelete