Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Kentucky Derby

 I've never been to the Kentucky Derby but I think it would be a blast! Not for the horse racing/betting, but the fashion of course!
Do you pick out the hat before you pick the dress? Do you pick a small, demure hate or a big statement hat? I mean the hat is probably the most important piece, right? So many decisions to be made before next years Kentucky Derby. A friend and I are already planning the trip.

 Here are a some celebrities look oh so fabulous at the Kentucky Derby.
Chili from TLC
Miranda Lambert
Bethenny Frankel

Marisa Miller


PAULA PATTON photo | Paula Patton
Paula Patton
Erin Andrews

Courtney Laine Mazza Mario Lopez and Courtney Laine Mazza attend the 136th Kentucky Derby on May 1, 2010 in Louisville, Kentucky.
 Mario Lopez and his lady

And my favorite Kentucky Derby dress:

Obviously years and years ago. Love the addition of pink lips.

Better dress view

6 comments:

  1. LOVE me some Miranda! She is one of my all time favs :)

    xo, Megan

    http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go!!! they all look so cute, especially jessica & chili

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a hat making class at the moment and this has inspired me =) thanks!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pink, lovely photos<3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa Miller is always stunning!


    http://yuliconverstaions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love marisa miller's look the most!! how fabulous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete