Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

CMT Awards 2013

The CMT Awards were last night in Nashville, Tennessee. I know a few people who have actually gotten to the opportunity to be seat fillers at this award shows! How awesome would that be!? I love me some country music. Here are a couple highlights.
KELLIE PICKLER  photo | Kellie Pickler
Kelli looks so fit! I guess winning Dancing with the Stars is the key to a flawless body. I heart sparkle, so this dress is right up my alley.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD  photo | Carrie Underwood
I think this blue Georges Chakra outfit is different than what Carrie usually chooses to do. I read a magazine article with Carrie that said if she wears short shorts, she'll wear more coverage up top or longer pants paired with tighter/more revealing tops. It balances out her outfit out in a classy way.

 
KRISTEN BELL  photo | Kristen Bell
How in the world did she just have a baby? Kristen Bell looks fierce in this leather Zuhair Murad number. Work girl.

3 comments:

  1. I love Kelly! She has the cutest and quirky personality!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the fashion on the carpet at the awards! Kelly looked spectacular!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Summer Style' I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete