Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Teen Choice Awards 2012

I'm recording the Teen Choice Awards but, of course, I had to check out the fashion beforehand. Fashion wise, this years Teen Choice Awards is one of my favorites. The celebs kept it bright and summery. A lot of long, loose waves. The make-up is not overdone, with a few ladies rocking pink/orangey lips.
Lea Michelle looks like a mega star. The color, shape, and all around look of this outfit is perfection.
I'm not in love with Rebecca Black's outfit, but I'm glad to see her at the awards. People were so mean to that poor girl when her song,  Friday, came out. She's a kid! Get over it!
Kat Graham's dress is so striking. I would love to have this in my closet.
I can't think of a time when I saw Selena Gomez looking bad or even close. The pink dress and straightened hair are perfect for the Teen Choice Awards. Well done as usual Selena.
It's a typical Taylor Swift type dress, but definitely flattering. I think she looks flawless.
Hannah Simone from New Girl. I think I like this dress, but I know I like these shoes.
Hayden Panettiere is rocking so much purple and so much sparkle. Good gosh she knows me so well. Loves.
Bella Thorne does not look 15. As someone who is lot older than she is, I would love this outfit for myself.

I don't know what is drawing me to this outfit. Is it the design? Is it the colors? I have no idea.



Tomorrow is Monday. WHYYYYYYY?????

5 comments:

  1. Everyone is looking fabulous! Thank you for stopping by, I'd love for us to follow each other and keep in touch! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these dresses look beautiful but Taylor Swift will have to be my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on the Selena Gomez comment - she is always flawless!

    Thanks for visiting my blog doll! I would love for us to follow and stay connected, follow me (and let me know!) and I will definitely follow back too!
    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful, but I like Kat Graham's dress the best.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love those cute dresses! thanks for following me btw, you have a lovely blog, I'm following you too : ) x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete