Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Favorite Things...right now

1. Andy Cohen and Watch What Happens!

I cannot get enough of this show. It is now 5 nights a week!

2. Bobbi Brown Eyeliner

I questioned whether paying $21 bucks for eyeliner was a smart decision. In this case, it most certainly was! Typically, eyeliner looks half gone by the end of the day but with this eyeliner that NEVER happens.


3. Charlotte Russe

I've never lived close to one of these stores until now. It was a lot of great, cheap finds.

4. Leggings with a design

Too cute. They really add a fun touch to an otherwise simple outfit. Great accessory.
5. Anything and everything Jessica Simpson Collection

Clothes, jewelry, shoes, purses, you name it and I love it.


That's all I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment