Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Funky Fresh Tees

T-SHIRT TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm a huge fan of quirky tee shirts. If I could wear them every day, I totally would. I've seen where some people will wear a tee but fancy it up a notch by wearing a skirt, adding heels and a statement necklace. Let me just say, I loveee that idea.These tees can add a bit of edge to an outfit.  A mix of comfort, individuality, and chicness? YES ALL DAY LONG. If anyone knows where to buy these or anything similar, I would love to know.
hocus pocus.Need this shirt..DOLLY!LOL my life.Love this commercial!!In Memory Tank  .daily dish segmentCutenot this exact look, but I like the idea.  #featherskirt #graphicvintagetee #sequinblazer #clutch



Cute, right? 

3 comments: