Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kids' Choice Fashion

Oh to be a kid again. Actually, in all honesty, I don't miss being a kid. I do miss the enjoyment I got out of watching The Kids' Choice Awards though. The days of Justin Timberlake with Nsync and his adorable curly locks, Britney Spears at the top of her game, and all that green slime. Nowadays, I get much more entertainment out of seeing what the celebs wore than the show itself. Good times.

 Selena Gomez - Always young and fresh

ZIP BACK HEELED SANDAL
Similar shoes: Express

 Katie Perry - Not something I typically would go for but she looks fantastic.


Similar skirt: Forever 21


 Stefanie Scott - No idea who she is but loving the Spring ready dress.

Somewhat similar skirt: BCBG


 Olivia Holt - again, no idea who she is but I would totally wear this outfit.

Image 1 of ASOS Leather Biker Jacket
Similar jacket: Asos

2 comments:

  1. I love Selena's top! I would get it in a heartbeat!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These skirts are very beautiful.I love it.Like your blog.Thank you. - cheap clothes

    ReplyDelete