Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HGTV Celebrity Holiday Homes

HGTV has this holiday special every year where 3 designers go to 3 different celebrity homes and decorate for the holidays. The interior designers are working with some high priced homes obviously. Best of all, they don't seem to have a budget, so the designs are just phenomenal.
Dee Snider's home

Bebe Winans's house
Photos of Brooke Burke's Christmas Decor Designed by Sandra Espinet on HGTV
Brooke Burke's living room with talented designer Sandra Espinet
Alison Sweeney's home





Haylie Duff's living room - I love this so much!



Cheryl Burke's dining room


Holiday Theme Pays Homage to Historic Harlem
Sherri Shepherd's house


5 comments:

  1. amazing homes!! wow

    come enter my giveaway for a must have winter item!!
    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/2012/12/plush-scarf-giveaway.html

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are all so beautiful. I didn't know HGTV had such a special, I'll look out for it next year.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last picture! Loved your blog! Come by mine soon and let's follow each other!

    Stay in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the white christmas tree! happy holidays!

    xo jenny
    my blog // my facebook page // shop my closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haylie Duff's is my favourite. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am now following you if you would like to follow me back?

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete